Aura wax melt's
Your guide on how to use them
Mara Luna's Aura wax melts have been delicately handmade to give you a dual, 2in1 fragrant experience. Combined with luxury fragrance oils and frankincense resin these wax melts have been made to fill your home with an angelic atmosphere. To get the most out of your wax melts please follow the instructions and video below safely. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Enjoy!
Music: Feeling fine - Uncleboris
1. Open packaging and place wax melt in the well of your burner.
2. Make sure your burner is placed on a heatproof surface and away from draughts, pets and children.
3. Place an unscented tea light in burner and light with a matchstick or lighter.
4. Enjoy your wax melt as it begins to release a beautiful aroma.
5. Once your wax melt has fully melted you can then carefully scoop the frankincense resin out with a metal spoon. Place the frankincense on piece of tissue and dab the excess wax off the resin. (You can leave the frankincense in the oil burner if you wish, it is not essential to burn the frankincense on charcoal.)
6. Place charcoal in an inflammable dish on a heatproof surface away from draughts, pets and children. Light charcoal with a lighter or matchstick by holding the flame on the edge of the charcoal, the charcoal will begin to spark, wait for at least 2 minutes for the charcoal to fully burn.
7. Place the pieces of Frankincense resin on top of the charcoal and enjoy the aroma.
Caution: Do not touch charcoal whilst burning, wait to cool before removing. Never leave a burning candle/charcoal unattended. Allow air ventilation whilst burning charcoal. Keep out of reach of pets, children and draughts. Do not use during pregnancy.
Mara Luna is not responsible for improper use.
Frequently asked questions
Can I just leave the frankincense resin in my wax melt burner ?
Yes, it is not necessary to burn the frankincense resin on the charcoal, this is just an option for those who would like to experience an extra scent.
Are the charcoal discs reusable ?
No, they are one time use only. Your purchase will include 2 charcoal discs. They can be brought from places such as amazon or shops which sell incense.
Do you have to extinguish the charcoal disc once the Frankincense has finished burning ?
No, the charcoal will eventually put itself out. Once the charcoal has fully cooled you can dispose of it.
Can I use a bowl or plate to burn my charcoal on top of ?
Yes, as long as its not a flammable plate. Make sure to keep a watch, never leave a burning candle/charcoal unattended.